The Double Dawgs program was created to give ambitious and motivated students a competitive advantage in today’s knowledge economy. By earning both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in five years or less, students can save time and money while positioning themselves for success after graduation. For more information on the Double Dawgs programs offered, contact Jeff Mullen.
The Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics offers the following Double Dawgs programs:
- BSA Agribusiness/MS Ag and Applied Econ
- BSA Agribusiness/MS Environmental Econ
- BSA Agribusiness/Masters of Agribusiness
- BSA Ag and Applied Economics/MS Environmental Econ
- BSA Ag and Applied Economics/Masters of Agribusiness
- BSA Ag and Applied Economics/MS Ag and Applied Economics
- BSES Environmental Economics and Management/MS Ag and Applied Economics
- BSES Environmental Economics and Management/MS Environmental Econ
- BSES Environmental Economics and Management/Masters of Agribusiness
To qualify for all programs, students must have completed 60-90 hours in the undergraduate program, including AAEC 2580 and AAEC 3580 with a grade of B or better in each class.
To qualify for MS programs, students must have taken the GRE and received a combined score of 305 or better.
To qualify for the MAB program, students must have taken the GRE and received a combined score of 290 or better.